STLCC bookstores are in the process of preparing for the upcoming semester.
STLCC bookstore textbook sales begin two weeks prior to the start of classes; summer 2020 textbooks are now available onine. Students are covered under the bookstore return policy for textbooks purchased at your STLCC bookstore.
Please note that if you choose a used book we will do our best to honor that request but, if it turns out not to be available, a new book will be substituted.
Please allow 2-3 days to process your order.
Students have two payment options - Credit card or Book Account Waiver (Financial Aid). Credit cards may be used for payment, but if you have Financial Aid funds available through one of the 12 approved book accounts, you may choose "Book Account Waiver" for fall and spring textbook purchases. When choosing "Book Account Waiver" for payment, the purchase will be charged to the approved book accounts provided funds are available on your account. If you do not have funds available on one or more of these accounts, you can not use "Book Account Waiver" as a payment option, and you will need to choose the credit card payment option.
The approved book accounts are:
- T103: BOT Athletic Scholarships
- T114: BOT Book Scholarships
- T299: Checks on Deposit/ Scholarships
- T878: Dept. of Social Services
- T325: Dept. of Vocational Rehab.
- T803: Div. of Workforce Development-Books
- T375: IL Dept. of Human Services
- T461: MO Dept of Economic Dev/Slate- Text
- T403: National Service Trust/ AmeriCorp
- T177: Pell Direct Loan Exceptions - Not Available for Summer
- T199: Pell Direct Loans - Not Available for Summer
- T463: St. Louis Chef's De Cuisine
- T415: St. Louis County Div of Workforce Dev-Wia
- T963: St. Louis School For the Blind
- T418: STLCC Foundation
- T381: VA Medical Center
- T326: VA Voc Rehab
- T776: Workforce Development Tra- Arnold
- T794: U City school district