Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store – at no additional cost!back to top
- Your refund time period is based on when the class starts, not when you purchased your materials.
- An original cash register receipt is required for any refund or exchange.
- Web orders should be returned with the original invoice.
- Web order shipping charges will not be refunded unless we made the error with your order.
- Cash purchases will be refunded by cash.
- Credit card purchases will be refunded to the original card.
- Purchases made by check may require a 10 business day waiting period.
- Student must present the credit card used for original purchase to obtain credit refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund. We may refuse a full refund because of condition or special packaging of items.
- We may require a copy of your current schedule to process refunds.
- Textbooks must be in the original condition. All shrink wrapped books must have the original wrap and all contents of the package.
- Textbooks with software included may not be returned if the software has been opened, installed or the passcodes have been used.
Refund Time Period
- For 9-16 week courses: 10 business days from first day of class.
- For 6-8 week courses: 5 business days from the first day of class.
- For 1-5 week courses: 3 business days of the first day of class.
- SUMMER CLASSES: Full refund within 5 business days from the first day of class for courses 3 weeks or longer and 2 business days from the first day of class for courses less than 3 weeks.
- Refunds beyond these time periods may be granted with a withdrawal slip indicating a refund for registration was given. We will give the same percentage refund for the textbook as was given for the class.
FULL REFUND CONDITIONS:
- Boxed software is returnable for 5 business days from the date of purchase.
- Software must be UNOPENED and in new condition.
- The original cash register receipt, academic ID, and credit card used on the original purchase must be presented for a refund.
You will need your original receipt, credit card & ID for any refund or exchange.
- Reference and trade books may be returned within three (3) business days with a receipt and in original condition.
- All other merchandise may be returned within five (5) business days with a receipt. Merchandise that has been opened may be returned with a restocking fee of 15%.
- Defective merchandise may be exchanged for the same item with a receipt.
- Unopened iPods may be returned for a full refund. Opened iPods must be returned to an Apple Store or by calling 1-800-800-2775.