Due to where textbooks and course materials are housed across all campuses including the online campus, students must purchase textbooks choosing either on campus pick up or ship to home. If you do not have a credit card or Book Account Waiver (Financial Aid) to make your purchase, please contact the bookstore to make other arrangements for purchase.
Students are covered under the bookstore return policy for textbooks purchased at your STLCC bookstore.
Please note that if you choose a used book we will do our best to honor that request but, if it is not available, a new book will be substituted
Please allow 3 -5 business days to process your order.
Students have two payment options - Credit card or Book Account Waiver (Financial Aid). Credit cards may be used for payment, but if you have Financial Aid funds available through one of the approved book accounts, you may choose "Book Account Waiver" for fall and spring textbook purchases. T177 and T199 Pell book accounts are not used for Summer courses. When choosing "Book Account Waiver" for payment, the purchase will be charged to the approved book accounts provided funds are available on your account. If you do not have funds available on one or more of these accounts, you can not use "Book Account Waiver" as a payment option, and you will need to choose the credit card payment option.
The tax rate for "on campus pick-up" differ by the municipality in which the campus is located and may change upon processing the order on the campus in which the student chooses.
The approved book accounts are:
- T103: BOT Athletic Scholarships
- T114: BOT Book Scholarships
- T299: Checks on Deposit/ Scholarships
- T878: Dept. of Social Services
- T325: Dept. of Vocational Rehab.
- T803: Div. of Workforce Development-Books
- T375: IL Dept. of Human Services
- T423: Text
- T461: MO Dept of Economic Dev/Slate- Text
- T403: National Service Trust/ AmeriCorp
- T177: Pell Direct Loan Exceptions - Not Available for Summer
- T199: Pell Direct Loans - Not Available for Summer
- T463: St. Louis Chef's De Cuisine
- T415: St. Louis County Div of Workforce Dev-Wia
- T475: St. Louis Public School Foundation
- T660: St. Louis Public Schools - Early College Academy
- T963: St. Louis School For the Blind
- T418: STLCC Foundation
- T381: VA Medical Center
- T326: VA Voc Rehab
- T776: Workforce Development Tra- Arnold
- T794: U City school district