Textbook Buyback Information
STLCC Book Buyback is online only.
How does it work?
- Go to the Sell Textbooks" page
- Log in or create an account if you have not done that yet.
- Enter the book ISBN.
- Print a pre-paid shipping label.
- Shipping is free for students!
- Receive a check within 2-3 weeks.
- Upon receipt and inspection by Nebraska Book Company you will receive a check within 2-3 weeks.
Virtual book buyback offers 24-hour convenience. You can sell your books at any time during the semester.
What if I don't have a printer?
For any student who do not have access to a printer, email a PDF of the shipping label as an attachment to one of the addresses below and and request that it be printed. They will print the shipping label, mail it to your address, and then you can send your books.
Julie Stillman, auxiliary manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
STLCC-Forest Park, Harrison Center
Ellen Gough, auxiliary manager, email@example.com
Rodney Jones, auxiliary manager, firstname.lastname@example.org