If you are seeing this message, it is because you are viewing this site on a browser with limited support. Please upgrade your browser to the latest version in order to comfortably browse this site and enjoy its many features. Cheers!
(click on the name to go to the manufacturer's website for safe download)
|Textbook Return Policy
|Please read the following carefully!
- An original cash register receipt is required for any refund or exchange.
- Web orders should be returned with the original invoice.
charges will not be refunded.
- Cash purchases will be refunded by cash.
- Credit card purchases will be refunded to the original card.
- Debit/cash cards may be refunded by cash.
- Purchases made by check may require a 10 business day waiting period.
- Student must present credit card used for original purchase to obtain credit refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund. We may refuse a full refund because of condition or special packaging of items.
- We may require a copy of your current schedule to process refunds.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund. We may refuse a full refund because of the condition or special packaging of items.
- Textbooks must be in the original condition. All shrink wrapped books must have the original wrap and all contents of the package.
- Textbooks with software included may not be returned if the software has been opened, installed or the passcodes have been used.
Refund Time Period
- For 9-16 week courses: 10 business days from first day of class.
- For 6-8 week courses: 5 business days from the first day of class.
- For 1-5 week courses: 3 business days of the first day of class.
- SUMMER CLASSES: Full refund within 5 business days from the first day of class for courses 3 weeks or longer and 2 business days from the first day of class for courses less than 3 weeks.
- Refunds beyond these time periods may given with a withdrawal slip indicating a refund for registration was given. We will give the same percentage refund for the textbook as was given for the class.