Textbook Buyback Information
STLCC Book Buyback is online only.
How does it work?
- Go to the Sell Textbooks" page
- Log in or create an account if you have not done that yet.
- Enter the book ISBN.
- Print a pre-paid shipping label.
- Shipping is free for students!
- Upon receipt and inspection for condition by Nebraska Book Company, you will receive a check within 3 weeks.
- Books must be in resalable condition. Normal highlighting and notation are acceptable. Books with broken bindings, loose pages from binding, torn covers and/or water damaged will be refused.
Virtual book buyback offers 24-hour convenience. There is no longer an end of semester in-store book buyback. You can sell your books at any time during the semester and receive the current market value.
What if I don't have a printer?
For any student who does not have access to a printer, email a PDF of the shipping label as an attachment to one of the addresses below and and request that it be printed. They will print the shipping label, mail it to your address, and then you can send your books.
Julie Stillman, auxiliary manager, email@example.com
STLCC-Forest Park, Harrison Center
Rodney Jones, auxiliary manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Beth Reitz, auxiliary manager, email@example.com