|Textbook Return Policy
|Please read the following carefully!
- An original cash register receipt is required for any refund or exchange.
- Web orders should be returned with the original invoice.
charges will not be refunded.
- Cash purchases will be refunded by cash.
- Credit card purchases will be refunded to the original card.
- Debit/cash cards may be refunded by cash.
- Purchases made by check may require a 10 business day waiting period.
- Student must present credit card used for original purchase to obtain credit refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund. We may refuse a full refund because of condition or special packaging of items.
- We may require a copy of your current schedule to process refunds.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund. We may refuse a full refund because of the condition or special packaging of items.
- Textbooks must be in the original condition. All shrink wrapped books must have the original wrap and all contents of the package.
- Textbooks with software included may not be returned if the software has been opened, installed or the passcodes have been used.
Refund Time Period
- For 9-16 week courses: 10 business days from first day of class.
- For 6-8 week courses: 5 business days from the first day of class.
- For 1-5 week courses: 3 business days of the first day of class.
- SUMMER CLASSES: Full refund within 5 business days from the first day of class for courses 3 weeks or longer and 2 business days from the first day of class for courses less than 3 weeks.
- Refunds beyond these time periods may given with a withdrawal slip indicating a refund for registration was given. We will give the same percentage refund for the textbook as was given for the class.